GPI is a professional investigation agency providing Basic Locate Services as well as Due Diligence Searches.
We offer the following services:
BASIC LOCATE: A nationwide search utilizing public records and proprietary databases, in an attempt to locate the most recent address for an individual. The price for a basic locate search is $50. Click here to order now.
DUE DILIGENCE SEARCH: Includes multiple nationwide searches and inquiries conducted in an attempt to locate and identify a specific person. At a minimum our due diligence search includes the following:
- United States Postal Service Forwarding address
- The last known employment of the person
- Names and addresses of possible relatives including attempted contact
- Searches to determine if the person may be deceased
- Any telephone listings possibly available for the person
- Inquiries of law enforcement agencies in the area the person was last known to reside
- Highway patrol/motor vehicle records in the state where the person was last known to reside
- Department of Corrections for any possible incarceration records
- Hospitals in the area where the person was last known to reside
- Utility companies including water, sewer, cable television
- Records of Armed Forces
- Records of tax assessor
- Search utilizing a major, nationwide internet people and asset locate database
- Any other legally available search options
The price for a due diligence search is $300.
If you need help in getting to the truth, give us a call today at (850) 322-3134. One of our experienced private investigation staff can learn about your specific needs and recommend a solution that works within your budget.